Friday, September 19, 2008

Nobody said anything about Scorpions...



They are cleaning the palm trees all around Prestige Ozone now. I guess once the fruit gets heavy they could cause serious injury if they should fall on residents big or small. So the maintenance people are cutting down the coconuts and cutting away old, brown, palm leaves.

Well, apparently scorpions live in palm trees so there has been an increase in people finding them in their homes!!! Luckily we all wear sandals or we'd have to make sure to check our shoes carefully before putting them on.

I was talking to one lady from England who has had three in her home and she has a 4 yr. old boy! She managed to crush them with a shoe and no one was hurt but since my discussion with her more people have told me their scorpion stories and recommendations for exterminators.

Wow... I guess we're really living in India.

No comments: