Monday, September 29, 2008

Nature indoors :-)



When I came home one afternoon I went to get something out of the fridge. Out of the corner of my eye I could see a pile of dirt in my laundry room (where the fridge is). I thought that was odd because I had done a thorough cleaning the day before and it was not there that morning. On closer examination, I realized it was ants eating a cockroach.

Annika screaming in the background is unrelated to the cockroach.
The flickering you see is a candle I lit to add light for a better shot. :-)




This is my nightly kitchen companion. He likes to stay in the doorway of my laundry room. I look for him nightly just to say hello. But I have been missing him lately. Ozone recently sprayed for ants/insects and since then I haven't seen any of my gecko friends except the small one that lives in A&A's room. It's been a few days... very sad.



No comments: