Sunday, April 19, 2009

Jennifer update:

Jennifer is still out sick. Poor thing is still weak, vomiting less, and trying to recover.

Angel was over at Jennifer's house checking on her and told me no one cares about Jennifer. Her Auntie's motive for adopting these orphan children was all motivated by money. I've always known that and it makes my blood boil. Jennifer, her sister Sheila and brother Vinay are all beautiful people and have been subjected to a life of cruelty and selfishness.

Angel heard Jennifer's Auntie saying she asked for my help with the medical bills and I lied to her and said I didn't have any money when she knew I did.
I did? Boy, I'd like to know where that secret stash is, please let me know Auntie!
I have every intention to help with the medical bills only I will pay directly to the hospital or doctor, no money shall pass through Auntie's hands. Jennifer's illness is not an "opportunity."

Jennifer's sister Sheila is working at our house while Jennifer is out. Sheila does not currently have a job so she has the time and the family is worried about Jennifer losing her job (Jennifer's job is not in jeopardy).

Sheila was recently married and although she doesn't love her husband and her mother-in-law is heartless, at least Sheila would be getting away from Auntie. Well, that's not the case.

Jobs around here are hard to come by and it's only going to get harder. Expats are being sent home by their companies or let go altogether. For those of us lucky to stay, many are going away for the summer and won't need the help of cooks or maids during that time. So there are less jobs available and more people looking for them.

Anyway, so Sheila is looking for a job. Her mother-in-law hits her when Sheila tries to eat at home or asks her husband for money because she is not working. Then the mother-in-law calls Auntie to scream at her that Sheila is not working so Auntie comes over and hits on her. I just heard that Auntie grabs Sheila by the hair and smacks her head into the wall over and over! Her husband hits her too! So her dream of getting away from Auntie has actually become a nightmare! And if Sheila can't find a job it's only going to get worse!!
(my blood is boiling)

So Jennifer is weak on the couch, the only person who looks after her is Sheila (when she's around). I asked what the problem is and now their answer is food poisoning. Which basically means they don't know. So I'm willing to go the route of "gastric ulcer" because if you had to spend your life growing up with an abusive Auntie who takes 100% of your pay and then beats you for it, no mother or father, I'd have an ulcer that had me vomiting blood too!

No comments: