Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Happy Birthday to me...

I am so far behind on the blog, I have lots of updates from last week but today will be another day with no updates. I am preparing my Venezuelan national dish for my birthday dinner. We will have a party with 10 friends tonight.
While growing up I often asked my Dad to make this meal for my birthday, so it will be like having family around.

It's such a treat to have "exotic" food that isn't Indian...
And to be surrounded by friends on my birthday, who could ask for anything more??


My birthday Urli

2 comments:

Cattina said...

I hope you have a great birthday!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday, Little One... I wish I could send you a hug along with this message. I miss you - so get a few hugs from Annika and Auggie from me :-) Jon and Kaisa say hello, and Drew sends his best wishes. Hope your dinner is super. Arepas? Shredded beef? Mmmmmm. I remember those meals, too.