Monday, April 27, 2009

Jennifer update: Something's not right

This morning I called Jennifer's Auntie to ask how Jennifer is. We had expected Jennifer to come to work on Friday but Sheila came instead and no one came Saturday. (I was out of town) So today I called and Auntie said Jennifer resumed vomiting blood on Friday, so they put her on a bus to Chennai!! to go to a Chennai hospital.

WTF?!?

1) A bus ride to Chennai is 6+ hours. Would you put a sick/vomiting person on long bus ride?
2) Bangalore is a large metropolitan city with many good hospitals but they prefer to take her to Chennai?
3) Still no one knows what is wrong with her?

This just does not add up to me.
I've had Sheila in my home today and I've asked her many questions and she is very quiet. Her English is not very good and she's shy anyway but why aren't people talking?

Angel thinks Jennifer's phone was probably sold, not lost like perviously told.
It's all so strange...
I was hoping to take Jennifer to MY doctor today so the both of us could finally get some answers. Or maybe I'm being played? Or maybe Auntie is playing Jennifer? It's so frustrating.

No comments: