Saturday, August 9, 2008

Neighbor's kids



The only children in our complex live a few houses down from ours. They are the children of the house's live-in maid. Annika and August love hanging out with them and play most afternoon. The children speak limited English but kids always manage to communicate. They love the cartoon "Ben 10" and A&A's Leapsters.

The night in the photo, the kids were at the house around dinner time, so I fed them too. I think they were SHOCKED to experience the BLANDEST food they'd ever eaten! Hahahaha! As they took bites they'd look at each other and giggle.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ZOMG! hi.. i miss you guys, and the kids, annika is SOOOOO big now, and i could have sworn i heard Aggui talking =D
I love and miss you guys, slap my uncle for me, he never returned my calls D=

Anonymous said...

Its leah agian i just wanted to give you my blog url so you can keep up with me in case you guys where wondering

Hckylover said...

cotyandleah.blogspot.com