Monday, August 11, 2008

First day of school




Annika is in 1st Standard (1st Grade) and they have official uniforms and P.E. uniforms


Auggie is in Prep I, they don't wear a uniform.


Every day the kids are fed breakfast, snack, lunch and tea with their classes. The cafeteria has vegetarian and non-veg options.


Two other families who work with Erik have kids going to Indus too.


Both kids had a hard drop-off, Auggie especially, but by the time I left them that day they were both having a good time and waved good-bye to me enthusiastically.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Annika and Augie!!! I want to say I have a good friend that I go to school with. And I want to say uh, happy birthday Annika's daddy!! I started Kindergarten a few days ago. I miss you very much.

Love Gabriel

Anonymous said...

I want to say Happy Birthday to Annika and Augie's daddy! I just turned 4. Happy birthday to me, so sing happy birthday to me.

Love Nolan