Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Directions for making packaged Masala Rice for Briyani

Clean & Cut 250g vegetable cook half boil in the pressure cooker then add Masala Rice for Briyani 200g packet along with 400 ml of water (or) the correct measurement of water needed. And keep pressure cooker till 3 whistle and serve hot.

Erik's home for dinner tonight... I was hoping to make something edible. We'll see how this turns out.

Found a place that sells fresh fish. Stinks to high heaven, but they clean and gut the fish for you. Fresh fish, briyani and zucchini tonight... I'll let you know how it turns out.

UPDATE: Erik just called. He'll be home at 9:30p :-( Oh well, at least I'm the only guinea pig for this briyani dish - 'cause I know the kids won't eat it. Good thing he called before I started the fish.

No comments: