Friday, February 5, 2010

Auggie's Photo Shoot


A few times since we've lived here we've received e-mails that a department store is looking for kids to do some print modeling. In the past I've deleted the e-mail, but this time I decided to tell Erik. So we submitted Auggie's photo and a couple weeks later were contacted to have August participate in a print campaign. How fun.

I brought Auggie for the fitting session and the photographer seemed really interested in siblings so they took several photos of Annika & August together.


Then they took several with August and a few of the other children present.



"Can we go home yet??"

August then had his photo taken in some of the client's sample clothing.

Auggie and the stylist

After we went home I received a phone call from the Production Manager telling me that the clothing would not be ready for shooting on 5 Feb. so the shoot would instead take place on Tuesday, 9 Feb. I told her that we would be out of station and not able to participate. She said that was too bad and would definitely keep the photos of the kids for the next upcoming shoot.

No comments: