Sunday, May 11, 2008

Petunias for Petunia aka Happy Mother's Day





Received a beautiful potted petunia plant from Erik today. :-) I can't believe he remembered with everything he has going on, it was very sweet and appreciated.

We spent Mother's Day afternoon at Dad and Kate's where I got to see and hear about Dad's trip to Egypt. Amazing. Can't believe my sister will be living there soon. The evening ended with dinner at a wonderful Thai restaurant. Very nice evening, thank you. Kate gave me a book by Jimmy Carter entitled "A Remarkable Mother", I can't wait to start it. Looks very inspiring.




I also received some beautiful gifts from my children (thanks to Grammy). I was given a heart necklace and heart earrings from Annika (and Grammy) and a shirt and purse from August (selected by Annika and financed by Grammy). THANK YOU!!!

No comments: