Tuesday, May 6, 2008

I love Oregon

The closer I get to leaving this country, the more Oregon license plates I've been seeing.



I realize Oregon and California share a border, but in the last two years I haven't seen this many Oregon plates. My heart skips a beat every time I see one and it seems to be happening more and more.

Is this because the housing market is tanking and the old ex-pat Californians are coming home? is there a convention in town I didn't hear about? or am I just hyper-sensitive now that going "home" to Oregon is not an option (for at least a few more years).

1 comment:

Mandi said...

You know, I couldn't figure out how Erik could see all these Oregon license plates while in India.... and then I realized that it's Helen who's writing this blog! Of course it is; like Erik would have set up a blog and actually maintained it. Bless you Helen, for being your bad-ass self.