Wednesday, November 12, 2008

What's Helen been up to?

Two words... sick kids.

Annika started getting sick on Saturday and was struck with fever late that night.
August came down with fever Sunday night.
Kids were home from school Monday & Tuesday.
Today is Wednesday and Annika went to school because they had a big field trip to a Butterfly farm.
August is home again today because he had a very rough night last night - fever and headache.

Jennifer stayed with the kids yesterday afternoon so I could get away for my 1-hour Hindi class.
Today I missed my day at the orphanage. I missed last week too 'cause I had my first illness in India (head cold/sinus).

I'm hoping both kids will be in school tomorrow because I have a lot of running around to do in preparation for Annika's birthday party on Saturday.

UPDATE: Just picked up Annika from the bus. Her face was pale and lifeless. Took her temperature when we got home - 100'. Auggie is warm too and his eyes are squinty. Looks like I'll have company again tomorrow.

No comments: