Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving USA!



It's 8:00am Thanksgiving morning on the West Coast of the US. Here in India it's 9:30p and we're winding down our day.
We will be celebrating Thanksgiving on Saturday at our house with a group of about 30 people. Erik has even downloaded a football game so it can play on the TV in the background - just like home. When our bellies are full and we need to blow off some steam, we'll go outside to play soccer and cricket.



I am thankful that my family is safe and that no one I know was injured in Mumbai.
I am thankful for this opportunity to live in India.
I am thankful that my family is happy and in good health.
I am thankful that Obama is President-elect.
And I am thankful for friends and loved ones and that the internet helps keep us close together when we are far apart. :-)

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you guys are OK. Happy Thanksgiving!