Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Jennifer update: This experience is truly a gift

OK, now here's the REAL DEAL with Jennifer that her family didn't want me to know...
She has the devil inside.

Yes, she's been vomiting blood / not eating for 2+ weeks. They took her to the hospital once where she was given I.V. fluids, after the attacks returned they took her to a Priest who told the family Jennifer has the Devil inside.

So Friday, she was put on a bus to Chennai with her Auntie and her Auntie's husband to go to a "holy place" so she can have the Devil removed from her body. It is a male "ghost" so he will not leave her body unless something serious is done.

Want to know why she has the devil inside? Well, not only did a Priest tell a very religious family that there is one but additional proof is that Jennifer is now spitting up black gunk instead of red blood. The black gunk is proof of the Devil.

Wow.

What color does blood turn when it's old? Does it coagulate into gunk or stay smooth and liquidy? Unbelievable.

So the family has been avoiding my questions because they were afraid Jennifer would lose her job and I would no longer allow her to be near my children with the Devil inside.

ALSO - I told Auntie that I would pay medical bills directly to the hospital or doctor - but now I know there is no doctor or additional hospital bills because she's been seeing a Priest instead! So Auntie WAS trying to make a buck off Jennifer's illness. I'm sure they're spending money on a trip for 3 to Chennai but I prefer to take her to my own doctor when she returns.

No comments: