Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Murder She Wrote


At the gym this afternoon I was the only person there, so the janitor walked by and put on an English TV program for me. It was very sweet of him to do 'cause I wasn't watching TV just jammin' to my iPod (yes Erin, I'm actually using my iPod).
The show was Murder She Wrote and it totally made me smile.
Why?
1) It was one of my Mom's favorite shows, she watched it every Sunday. I think it came on after 60 Minutes. It was one of my guilty pleasures to hang with my folks and watch the show with a hot cup of Earl Grey or one of General Foods International Coffees (Cafe O'Lait I believe)
2) The 80's clothes, make-up and D-list actors
3) It was also fun to see who was going to get murdered by seeing who was making everyone else upset with them
4) It was fun to figure out who did it and why
5) My old friend Eric was from Maine and I love hearing an overexaggerated Maine accent (Pepperage Farm guy... A'yeah)

No comments: